Meet Gladys Ukeje, the first Igbo woman who fought for 33 years to be included in her father’s inheritance.
Here’s a little background story:
After her father’s death in 1981, her stepmother and half-brother applied for his estate administration, excluding Gladys. She took them to court, demanding her rightful share.
She took the case to Lagos High Court, which ruled in her favor, and ordered pausing of the estate’s administration until she was included.
Unhappy with the verdict, her stepmother and half-brother appealed to the Court of Appeal, but the decision remained unchanged. Unsatisfied still, they took the case to Nigeria’s Supreme Court, the highest authority.
DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE……
HELP HAS COME!
DO YOU KNOW THAT OUR RADIONICS COMPUTER DOES THE FOLLOWING?:
- Diagnose all Imbalances In Your Body System like The Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Digestive, Skeletal, Reproductive, Nervous, Excretory and Urinary?
- Discover Blood diseases like Leucaemia and Other Malignant Diseases At Their Incipience?
- Check and Test For The Functional States Of The Liver, Heart, Kidney and Lungs, Hormones and Other Body Fluids and Organs using a blood spot or hair strands as witness or specimen samples?
*Selects, the appropriate Homoeopathic Remedy for your perculiarity?
- Broadcasts Treatment To Someone Not Within Physical Reach through “Remote healing method
- Treats The Whole Being and Not Just The Disease?
These and Others makes Sochi-kaima Homoeopathy Hospital different From Both The Conventional and “Traditional” Herbal Clinics.
We Are Professional Homoeopaths….Try Homoeopathy, Visit us @Sochi-Kaima Hospital
2, Ọmụma Road, Mgbidi, Oru West LGA, Imo State.
In 2014, roughly 33 years after her fathers demise, the Supreme Court ruled in Gladys Ukeje’s favor, securing her rightful place in her father’s estate.
Did you know about the Ukeje vs. Ukeje case?