THE GAME HAS CHANGED.
INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION
INEC decided that they will not use University Lecturers as returning officers for 2023 Election. INEC will use only their staff for the exercise.
INEC today Inaugurated the Committee for NATIONAL SITUATION ROOM AND COLLATION CENTRE FOR THE 2023 GENERAL ELECTION
- Mrs. May Agbamuche-Mbu, National Commissioner – Chairperson
- Prof. Abdullahi Abdu Zuru, National Commissioner – Member
- Barr. Festus Okoye, National Commissioner – Member
- Director, Electoral Operations – Member
- Director, ICT – Member
- Director, Planning and Monitoring – Member
- Director, Security – Member
- Director, Election & Party Monitoring – Member
- Director, International Cooperation & Protocol – Member
- Director, Research – Member
- Director, Health Services – Member
- Director, Estate, Works and Transport – Member
- Chief Technical Adviser to the Chairman – Member
- Special Adviser to the Chairman – Member
- Chief Press Secretary to the Chairman – Member
- Director, Commission Secretariat – Member/Secretary
The Situation Room and Collation Centre Committee was inaugurated by the Chairman of the Commission, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, who charged it to commence work in earnest and to discharge its responsibilities diligently.
Festus Okoye Esq.
National Commissioner & Chairman
Information and Voter Education Committee
Thursday 5th January 2023