11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators (See Full List)
The Federal Government earlier this week announced that it had issued licences to 17 Independent Electricity Distribution Network operators, among which 11 are currently operational.
The report was disclosed by the FG in the 2022 Market Competition Report released on Tuesday by the Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission, an agency of the Federal Government.
The report, made available to The PUNCH, reads in part, “The commission has also licensed 17 Independent Electricity Distribution Network operators of which 11 are operational.”
The 11 operators include:
- Gateway Electricity Limited
- Energy Company of Nigeria Plc
- PIPP LVI Disco Limited
- Bodituv Nigeria Limited
- Uraga Power Distribution Company
- Ariaria Independent Energy Distribution Network Ltd
- Ladol Integrated Logistics Free Zone Enterprise
- Babcock Consulting Limited
- Constant Independent Electric Power Distribution Company Ltd
- Alausa Distribution Limited
- Notore Industrial City Limited.