Obi, Otti, Abure, others storm Imo for Achonu’s campaign flag off
Labour Party (LP) Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi, Abia State Governor, Alex Otti and the LP National Chairman, Julius Abure, among other party members on Tuesday stormed Owerri , Imo State for the party’s governorship campaign flag-off.
Obi, a former governor of Anambra State and Alex Otti among others were received by the party’s governorship candidate Senator Athan Achonu and other LP chieftains at the event.
Speaking during the flag-off which witnessed a large turnout of party members and supporters, the Abia State Governor, Alex Otti maintained that the Labour Party has only one authentic candidate and the full weight of the party is with him.
Gov. Otti said, “I’m here as a witness. I conducted the only accepted party primary that produced Athan Achonu as the Governorship Candidate for Imo LP. We have only one candidate and the full weight of the party is with him.”
Also speaking, Peter Obi said Labour Party’s Athan Achonu will address the state’s challenges if elected.
DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE……
HELP HAS COME!
DO YOU KNOW THAT OUR RADIONICS COMPUTER DOES THE FOLLOWING?:
- Diagnose all Imbalances In Your Body System like The Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Digestive, Skeletal, Reproductive, Nervous, Excretory and Urinary?
- Discover Blood diseases like Leucaemia and Other Malignant Diseases At Their Incipience?
- Check and Test For The Functional States Of The Liver, Heart, Kidney and Lungs, Hormones and Other Body Fluids and Organs using a blood spot or hair strands as witness or specimen samples?
*Selects, the appropriate Homoeopathic Remedy for your perculiarity?
- Broadcasts Treatment To Someone Not Within Physical Reach through “Remote healing method
- Treats The Whole Being and Not Just The Disease?
These and Others makes Sochi-kaima Homoeopathy Hospital different From Both The Conventional and “Traditional” Herbal Clinics.
We Are Professional Homoeopaths….Try Homoeopathy, Visit us @Sochi-Kaima Hospital
2, Ọmụma Road, Mgbidi, Oru West LGA, Imo State.
He further said “We know what it takes to change Nigeria, so we pleaded with Imo people to give him their support. Today we are here to launch the campaign flag-off and unveiling of Achonu’s manifesto.